Notes For Buyers:
We typically have a lot of interest in our sale horses.
We will hold a horse for these reasons ONLY:
- If you have a scheduled pre purchase exam within 7 days
- If you are literally driving to look at the horse
- If you have a flight scheduled within 7 days
- If you have a pending payment transaction in full waiting to complete
Otherwise, horses are sold on a first come, first serve basis.
*** NO TRADES on any of our horses for sale. ***
Acceptable methods of payment include:
- PayPal - please send free of charge with the "Sending To A Friend" Option. If there is a 3% Charge, you will be responsible for paying that fee before the horse is released.
- Zelle Pay
- Wire Transfers
- Cashiers Checks Preferred. However, we will accept personal checks. Checks must be overnighted, please send a picture of the tracking number, and it MUST clear before the horse leaves our facility.
We can help locate a reasonably priced horse shipper in the USA.
We welcome any pre purchase exams or tests at the buyers expense before the sale is final. We will haul the horse to a scheduled pre purchase exam at the rate of .50/Mile.
While horses are waiting to be picked up or shipped, after payment is completed in full, there will be a $25/Day Board Rate. If you would like your horse to remain in training while waiting to be picked up or shipped,
there will be a $32/Day Training Rate.
NEW Horses For Sale get posted on Facebook first!
Click the Facebook Icon above!
SUBSCRIBE to see our YouTube Videos as they are Uploaded! Click on the Picture!
Horses For Sale
307.680.5636 or 903.647.1066
Join Our Email List!
Training Tips! Event Information! New Horses For Sale!
We have a lot of connections in the horse industry and can
help you locate the horse you are searching for!
Contact us with your wish list.
If you have a horse to sell, contact us. We will market your horse for you!
Call Leah @ 307-680-5636 for details.
Call or Text 307.680.5636
2013 Sorrel AQHA Gelding by Metallic Cat x Little Trona Mare with over $66k in NCHA Earnings.
Originally trained as a Reined Cow Horse, he is handy! He rides in a bridle, and he is fancy broke. He has been spending the past couple of years working on a ranch. He will cut a cow, track, rope, doctor, and drag calves to the fire. He had cutting training and has been shown in Ranch Cutting. He is also a finished, money earning Ranch Sorter. He will fit any level of rider from youth, to novice, to open riders. He is a cool horse that is willing and can literally do any job you ask of him!
Videos Coming Soon!
We Specialize In Matching Horses & Riders!